Sometimes all we need in life is that extra boost of motivation. Just that little extra “oomph” to keep us going when we feel like throwing in the towel.
It’s easy to set goals and have your sight fixated on your dreams, but we all know that it’s a lot easier to think about our goals and dreams than it is to actually achieve them.
Again, if goals and dreams were meant to be easy, then everybody would achieve them. There would be no sense of fulfillment or gratification from achieving something that everybody achieves. Instead, they would just become expectations.
Where’s the reward in that?
Your goals are going to take time to achieve. There are going to be times where you are going to want to quit, times where you feel like it’s pointless to keep going, and times where you wonder if you are truly on the right path.
But life is a process. If you don’t trust the process of life and keep going with everything that you have, then you will never achieve the goals and dreams that you have set for yourself. And trust me, you deserve better.
No matter what obstacles you are facing, trust in all that you are capable of achieving and have patience. Giving up on yourself is not going to do you any good. Keep your head down, fixate on your goals and dreams, and make the most out of every second of your life because you will never get it back.
Here are 50 of my favorite motivational and inspiring quotes to help you achieve success.
Quotes To Help You Achieve Success
Quotes About Achieving Greatness:
You are capable of greatness. It does not matter what others say about you, how much you have failed in the past, or the challenges that you are facing. All that matters is that you believe in yourself and never give up. That is how you will achieve greatness.
1. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
3. “Great men are not born great, they grow great…” – Mario Puzo
4. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
5. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” – Bob Marley
6. “The price of greatness is responsibility.” – Winston Churchill
7. “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.” – Michelle Obama
8. “I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I’m sleeping. You become what you think about the most.” – Daymond John
9. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
10. “Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
Quotes About Overcoming Failure:
If you aren’t failing in life, then you simply aren’t trying hard enough. Everybody fails. Learn from your mistakes, get right back up, and never stop moving forward.
11. “Failure is success if we learn from it.” – Malcolm Forbes
12. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
13. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
14. I think you have to try and fail, because failure gets you closer to what you’re good at. – Louis C.K.
15. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. – Elbert Hubbard.
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
17. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. – Muhammad Ali
18. “Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be” – John Wooden
19. “If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail… it takes back bone to lead the life you want” – Richard Yates
20. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
Quotes About Seizing Opportunities:
Life is full of opportunity. When we try to protect ourselves, that is when we give up on opportunity. Dive in, make a splash, and seize every opportunity like it is the last one you will get. You never know, it just may be.
21. “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later.” Richard Branson
22. “Most people miss great opportunities because of their misperception of time. Don’t wait! The time will never be just right.” Stephen C. Hogan
23. “Great moments are born from great opportunity.” – Herb Brooks
24. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” Henry Ford
25. “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.” Bobby Unser
26. “To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions.” Benjamin Franklin
27. “The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.” – Zig Ziglar
28. “Creating opportunities means looking where others are not.” – Mark Cuban
29. “Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for one big one to come along.” – Hugh Allen
29. “When we spend our time looking at what other people do or what they have, we deprive ourselves of the opportunity to see our own value.” – Les Brown
30. “We will never be able to recognize opportunities if we first don’t recognize all that we have and all that we’ve been given.” – Joel Osteen
Quotes About Never Giving Up:
The only way to ensure that you won’t succeed is by giving up. Don’t spend your life wondering “What if.” Follow your dreams and never give up so that all of your dreams and goals become “What is.”
31. “There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up. Never stop believing. Never stop fighting.” – Hope Hicks
32. “Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties in which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all odds.” – Marta
Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
34. “In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up. You should always try to get ahead.” – Yalitza Aparicio
35. “The most important thing is to never give up, never give in to circumstances, believe yourself, and soldier on, no matter what’s in your way.” – Luka Modric
36. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to success is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
37. “I believe in never giving up, no matter what the odds. My mantra is, ‘Failure is temporary. Giving up is permanent.’” – Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
38. “Winning is fun… Sure. But winning is not the point. Wanting to win is the point. Not giving up is the point. Never letting up is the point. Never being satisfied with what you’ve done is the point.” – Pat Summitt
39. “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn vos Savant
40. “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.” – Mark Twain
Quotes About Reward For Hard Work:
Our dreams and goals take time to achieve. But remember that nothing in life worth having ever comes easy, and nothing that comes easy in life is ever worth having.
41. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
43. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
44. Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” – Gail Devers
45. “When it comes to what you really want in life. Don’t take no for an answer. Take no for a question and Go for it!” – Bernard Kelvin Clive
46. “The true cost of following your dreams isn’t what you sacrifice when you chase them, it’s what you lose when you don’t.” – Simon S. Tam
47. “The only way your dream will never come true is if you choose not to listen to it.” – Michelle Muriel
48. “Success = Dream x Plan x Work. Conscious dreams are essential components of your success. When you are backed up by a convincing dream, meticulous planning, and 100% execution, you are bound to be victorious.” – Vishwas Chavan
49. “Accomplishment of your dreams requires personal sacrifice and hardworking. May you have a determined spirit, will power and a great passion for the accomplishment of your dreams.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
50. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
Follow Your Dreams
These are what I believe to be best 50 quotes to help you achieve success. Success is never easy to achieve, so use these when you need some motivation and never stop chasing your dreams.
Previous Post: TRUSTING THE PROCESS OF LIFE & ENJOYING THE JOURNEY