The Best Motivating Quote To Live Your Life By
“life is too short, so live your life to the fullest..every second of your life just treasure it..”
These are the words of the great poet, William Shakespeare. But what is it about this quote that makes it so iconic? It is not the poet that wrote it, but it is the meaning behind it. No matter the day, no matter the time, and no matter the circumstance, you can always apply this quote to improve your perception on life. That is why it is such a strong and motivating quote that you should want to live your life by.
What does this quote mean and how can we apply it to our daily life?
It is easy to say the words of this quote, but it is a lot harder to understand and to live by them. The quote simply means that we are only alive for a short period of time, so we need to make the most out of every second. No matter who you are as a person, we all shy away from this quote in the face of adversity. We let the little stressors in life pile up and we let them control who we are as people instead of using them as learning tools.
What we can learn from this quote and how we can apply it life?
- Take some risks. The only way to get anywhere in life is by taking risk. Yes, there is often times danger that can be involved with taking risks (not always physical) but the reward will always be worth it. If you never take a risk, you are going to look back someday and wish you would have done differently. Live for adventure, and live for the moment. You really do only get that one opportunity and that one moment of life.
- Find your inner happiness. The only way that you are going to live a happy and fulfilled life is by finding happiness with who you are as a person. The minute that you are happy who you are with a person, the minute that you will be able to truly love live and all of its blessings.
- Live for the present moment. If you are constantly living in the past or future, you are simply wasting the present. The more time and effort you put into the things you regret, the more time that is passing in the present moment. There is a saying that goes “Today is a gift, that’s why we call it the present.” Do look at the past and future as learning tools, but live solely for the present moment.
- Accept your differences. Everybody is different. No matter who you are as a person, you will never be the same as anyone else. Neither should you want to be. Imagine how boring it would be to live in a world where everyone looks the same with the same interests. Stop trying to be the person that you think everyone wants you to be and be who YOU want to be. Love yourself for the incredible person that you already are.
- Live by your values and only your values. This is similar to the previous point, but still very important. Find your values and stick to them. Let others help you find what is important to you, but do not let them control your values. Only you are going to be living your life and only you are around for every moment of your life. So do what is important to you and always trust your instincts.
When you learn to use these tips and apply them to your daily life, you will be able to live your life to the fullest. Personally, I have spent so much time trying to conform to the likings of others that I forgot to like myself. Once I was able to accept myself for my differences and find my inner happiness, I was able to live in the present. Now, I can cherish the moments that I was previously missing out on and I can live my life to the fullest.
Recent Post: Click Here