You want to know why The Secret by Rhone Bryne is one of the best-selling self-improvement books ever written? It’s because of the knowledge, the power, and the impact that each and every page can have on your life.
If you learn to use the Law of Attraction correctly, there’s no telling how it can change your life. There is no goal or dream too small or too big. The only limitation to what you can and can’t achieve lies within the walls of your mind.
Just to give you some insight as to how amazing The Secret truly is and how much it’s knowledge is impacting the world, let me share some statistics with you.
Since being published in 2006, The Secret has been translated into 50 different languages and has sold over 30 million copies.
If you are still torn on whether or not you should read this book, let me share with you some of what you can expect. Here are 10 quotes from The Secret that will rewire your mind forever.
10 Quotes from The Secret That Will Rewire Your Mind Forever
1. “We can have whatever it is that we choose. I don’t care how big it is. What kind of house do you want to live in? Do you want to be a millionaire? What kind of a business do you want to have? Do you want more success? What do you really want?” – John Assaraf
With The Secret, there is no limitation to what we can and can’t have. Whatever it is that you want in life, it is yours to achieve. You just need to learn to use The Secret properly to get what it is that you want.
2. “Why do you think that 1 percent of the population earns around 96 percent of all the money that’s being earned? Do you think that’s an accident? It’s designed that way. They understand something. They understand The Secret.” – Bob Proctor
No successful individual ever got to where they are by doubting themselves and doubting their abilities. They found the success they now possess because they understood the secret and applied it to their lives.
3. “The simplest way for me to look at the law of attraction is if I think of myself as a magnet, and I know that a magnet will attract to it.” – John Assaraf
Like attracts like. When you focus on something, you will attract it into your life. If you focus on the bad, you will attract more bad. But if you focus on the good, you will attract more good. The choice is yours to make.
4. “The law of attraction doesn’t care whether you perceive something to be good or bad, or whether you don’t want it or whether you do want it. It’s responding to your thoughts. So if you’re looking at the mountain of debt, feeling terrible about it, that’s the signal you’re putting out into the Universe. ‘I feel really bad because of all this debt I’ve got.’ You’re just affirming it to yourself. You feel it on every level of your being. That’s what you’re going to get more of.” – Bob Doyle
The Secret doesn’t care what you want and don’t want. It’s only going to give you more of thee thoughts you prioritize. If you want more good in life, start focusing on more of the good that already fills your life.
5. “You want to become aware of your thought and choose your thoughts carefully and you want to have fun with this, because you are the masterpiece of your own life. You are the Michelangelo of your own life. The David you are sculpting is you.” – Dr. Joe Vitale
You are painting your life with the very thoughts you are thinking. Have fun and focus on the image for how you want your life to look. If you do so, it will transpire into your reality.
6. “The first step is to ask. Make a command to the Universe. Let the Universe know what you want. The Universe responds to your thoughts.” – Lisa Nichols
Whatever you want, you just need to be willing to ask for it. You are never going to get anything worthwhile if you don’t ask for it with either your words or with your thoughts. Ask and you shall receive.
7. “When it comes to creating wealth, wealth is a mindset. It’s all about how you think.” – David Schirmer
Wealth could be anything from money to happiness all the way to life experiences. Whatever you want, however you define wealth, it’s a mindset that you and only you have the power to attract.
8. “Oftentimes you give others the opportunity to create your happiness, and many times they fail to create it the way you want it. Why? Because only one person an be in charge of your joy, of your bliss, and that’s you. So even your parent, your child, your spouse – they do not have the control to create your happiness. They simply have the opportunity to share in your happiness. Your joy lies within you.” – Lisa Nichols
You are the only person who can create the happiness in which you desire. Don’t allow others to consume your happiness, your thoughts, or your life. Be you and make the most out of your life.
9. Every great teacher who has ever walked the planet has told you that life was meant to bee abundant.” – James Ray
Don’t stop short of your dreams and desires because you don’t think that there is enough to go around. There is plenty of everything to go around. Think abundance, see abundance, and feel abundance. Let absolutely ZERO thought of limitation enter your mind.
10. “The Secret is the law of attraction. Everything that’s coming into your life you are attracting into your life. And it’s attracted to you by the virtue of the images you’re holding in your mind. It’s what you’re thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting to you.” – Bob Proctor
The power to the life you have always wanted for yourself lies within your own mind. Whether you think you can or can’t, you will always be right. Train your mind to focus on the good in life and all that you want to achieve if you want that good to find its way to you.
Before You Go
Every day of your life is nothing short of a blessing. You don’t just live once. You die once, but live every day.
Live today more than you did yesterday, and live tomorrow more than you lived today. This is your life to create, so make the most of it and never lose sight of all that you are capable of achieving.